Em-j Staples studied journalism at the University of Illinois, amongst cornfields and rich soil in Champaign-Urbana. She recently moved to the bounty of San Francisco dreamin'. She's got flowers in her hair, ready to conquer the world. Em-j considers Mother Nature her second mom, and enjoys anything under the big yellow sun. Her motto: You just gotta live the life you love!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- What happens when you blow bubbles when it's minus 49 degrees?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- The Flow beehive harvests honey without opening hive
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is freezing fog?
- 18 most bizarre pigeon breeds
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog