Since I was a little girl, I have always been striving to be the best planeteer I can be. It's not easy. Being environmentally aware, sustainable and friendly is a massive job that is not always about improving our own convenience. My mission is to get to the point where I make no environmental footprint on this earth. It will take a while but I'm determined to do it. It will happen one day. I live in regional NSW in Australia - born and bred country bumpkin I suppose you could say. I am a filmmaker, writer and sustainability activist. I am also a massive movie buff, chocolate lover and animal lover. When I'm old and wrinkly I will be a catlady to leave all catladies standing. I'm just starting out in the wide world finding my feet, as I'm only 22, but there's so much I want to learn, do, achieve, see, feel, be - I'd be here forever and not getting any of that happening if I were to tell you about everything. So instead, keep in tune to my blog, as I write everyday (or as close to everyday as I can do) about my life as a planeteer. You can be one too remember! Tell me about your life as a planeteer, I'd love to hear about it. Until then, go planet! Peace, planeteergirl
ethomasm's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Tips for cooling off this summer
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 acts of kindness to animals that will restore your faith in humanity
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- 10 fruits you can grill
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Dawn of the Planet of the Pugs?
- What's cuter than a panda on a slide? 4 of them
- Photosynthesis photographed for the first time