Since I was a little girl, I have always been striving to be the best planeteer I can be. It's not easy. Being environmentally aware, sustainable and friendly is a massive job that is not always about improving our own convenience. My mission is to get to the point where I make no environmental footprint on this earth. It will take a while but I'm determined to do it. It will happen one day. I live in regional NSW in Australia - born and bred country bumpkin I suppose you could say. I am a filmmaker, writer and sustainability activist. I am also a massive movie buff, chocolate lover and animal lover. When I'm old and wrinkly I will be a catlady to leave all catladies standing. I'm just starting out in the wide world finding my feet, as I'm only 22, but there's so much I want to learn, do, achieve, see, feel, be - I'd be here forever and not getting any of that happening if I were to tell you about everything. So instead, keep in tune to my blog, as I write everyday (or as close to everyday as I can do) about my life as a planeteer. You can be one too remember! Tell me about your life as a planeteer, I'd love to hear about it. Until then, go planet! Peace, planeteergirl
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- Finally answered! Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux