Expedition Blue Planet 2010
Expedition Blue Planet is a 138-day interactive exploration of critical water issues across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The expedition will tour more than 14,500 miles in a biodiesel tour bus converted to serve as a “rolling Calypso” for daily production and web broadcasting of films, photos, and findings. In addition to filming a range of critical water issues on the Colorado River, the Gulf Coast, Tennessee Valley, Great Lakes and Chesapeake Bay, expedition leader Alexandra Cousteau and her team will stop in 20 communities along the route to host watershed action days. For more info, please visit www.alexandracousteau.org.
Expedition's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What do you call this baby animal?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- 8 of the cutest toxic caterpillars
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Study: Abstaining from alcohol significantly shortens life