Expedition Blue Planet 2010
Expedition Blue Planet is a 138-day interactive exploration of critical water issues across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The expedition will tour more than 14,500 miles in a biodiesel tour bus converted to serve as a “rolling Calypso” for daily production and web broadcasting of films, photos, and findings. In addition to filming a range of critical water issues on the Colorado River, the Gulf Coast, Tennessee Valley, Great Lakes and Chesapeake Bay, expedition leader Alexandra Cousteau and her team will stop in 20 communities along the route to host watershed action days. For more info, please visit www.alexandracousteau.org.
Expedition's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Drone films dozens of wild dolphins surfing together
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Pharrell's 'Happy' is even happier in sign language