Expedition Blue Planet 2010
Expedition Blue Planet is a 138-day interactive exploration of critical water issues across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The expedition will tour more than 14,500 miles in a biodiesel tour bus converted to serve as a “rolling Calypso” for daily production and web broadcasting of films, photos, and findings. In addition to filming a range of critical water issues on the Colorado River, the Gulf Coast, Tennessee Valley, Great Lakes and Chesapeake Bay, expedition leader Alexandra Cousteau and her team will stop in 20 communities along the route to host watershed action days. For more info, please visit www.alexandracousteau.org.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- The experts' secrets to getting organized
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- What does your handwriting say about your personality?