Expedition Blue Planet 2010
Expedition Blue Planet is a 138-day interactive exploration of critical water issues across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The expedition will tour more than 14,500 miles in a biodiesel tour bus converted to serve as a “rolling Calypso” for daily production and web broadcasting of films, photos, and findings. In addition to filming a range of critical water issues on the Colorado River, the Gulf Coast, Tennessee Valley, Great Lakes and Chesapeake Bay, expedition leader Alexandra Cousteau and her team will stop in 20 communities along the route to host watershed action days. For more info, please visit www.alexandracousteau.org.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why does fall/autumn have 2 names?
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 10 natural cough remedies
- This clever container home is 'unpacked' to reveal loads more living space