Expedition Blue Planet 2010
Expedition Blue Planet is a 138-day interactive exploration of critical water issues across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The expedition will tour more than 14,500 miles in a biodiesel tour bus converted to serve as a “rolling Calypso” for daily production and web broadcasting of films, photos, and findings. In addition to filming a range of critical water issues on the Colorado River, the Gulf Coast, Tennessee Valley, Great Lakes and Chesapeake Bay, expedition leader Alexandra Cousteau and her team will stop in 20 communities along the route to host watershed action days. For more info, please visit www.alexandracousteau.org.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 9 ways to redesign (and rethink) retirement
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?