Expedition Blue Planet 2010
Expedition Blue Planet is a 138-day interactive exploration of critical water issues across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The expedition will tour more than 14,500 miles in a biodiesel tour bus converted to serve as a “rolling Calypso” for daily production and web broadcasting of films, photos, and findings. In addition to filming a range of critical water issues on the Colorado River, the Gulf Coast, Tennessee Valley, Great Lakes and Chesapeake Bay, expedition leader Alexandra Cousteau and her team will stop in 20 communities along the route to host watershed action days. For more info, please visit www.alexandracousteau.org.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 'Tattoos & Rescues': Photo project demolishes 2 stereotypes at once
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- What is the skinniest state in the U.S.?
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- How to travel well when you have a 9-to-5 job
- 5 things you probably didn't know about the iris