Expedition Blue Planet 2010
Expedition Blue Planet is a 138-day interactive exploration of critical water issues across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The expedition will tour more than 14,500 miles in a biodiesel tour bus converted to serve as a “rolling Calypso” for daily production and web broadcasting of films, photos, and findings. In addition to filming a range of critical water issues on the Colorado River, the Gulf Coast, Tennessee Valley, Great Lakes and Chesapeake Bay, expedition leader Alexandra Cousteau and her team will stop in 20 communities along the route to host watershed action days. For more info, please visit www.alexandracousteau.org.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman