Expedition Blue Planet 2010
Expedition Blue Planet is a 138-day interactive exploration of critical water issues across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The expedition will tour more than 14,500 miles in a biodiesel tour bus converted to serve as a “rolling Calypso” for daily production and web broadcasting of films, photos, and findings. In addition to filming a range of critical water issues on the Colorado River, the Gulf Coast, Tennessee Valley, Great Lakes and Chesapeake Bay, expedition leader Alexandra Cousteau and her team will stop in 20 communities along the route to host watershed action days. For more info, please visit www.alexandracousteau.org.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- 10 health benefits of honey
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?