Expedition Blue Planet 2010
Expedition Blue Planet is a 138-day interactive exploration of critical water issues across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The expedition will tour more than 14,500 miles in a biodiesel tour bus converted to serve as a “rolling Calypso” for daily production and web broadcasting of films, photos, and findings. In addition to filming a range of critical water issues on the Colorado River, the Gulf Coast, Tennessee Valley, Great Lakes and Chesapeake Bay, expedition leader Alexandra Cousteau and her team will stop in 20 communities along the route to host watershed action days. For more info, please visit www.alexandracousteau.org.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- Let the infectious joy of 'Sun Dog' wash over you
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey