Expedition Blue Planet 2010
Expedition Blue Planet is a 138-day interactive exploration of critical water issues across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The expedition will tour more than 14,500 miles in a biodiesel tour bus converted to serve as a “rolling Calypso” for daily production and web broadcasting of films, photos, and findings. In addition to filming a range of critical water issues on the Colorado River, the Gulf Coast, Tennessee Valley, Great Lakes and Chesapeake Bay, expedition leader Alexandra Cousteau and her team will stop in 20 communities along the route to host watershed action days. For more info, please visit www.alexandracousteau.org.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to make overnight oats
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- IKEA's 'Better Shelter' refugee housing units heading to Iraq
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to get rid of wasps naturally