Flora Bernard is a Salt Lake City climate activist. She is a recent alumnus of the University of Utah, with a B.A. in political science. She is proud to be on the advisory board of Peaceful Uprising, a Utah-based climate action group, and volunteers with other local environmental and social justice organizations. Flora is a musician, fictionist and spoken word artist, and volunteers for KRCL, Salt Lake's progressive community radio station. She intends to pursue her graduate studies in literary non-fiction and environmental journalism. In her spare time, Flora is an insatiable reader, a music enthusiast and a loyal fan of public radio.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 5 facts about Cinco de Mayo
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How millennials are influencing restaurant design
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Underwater volcano may be erupting off Oregon
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate