Flora Bernard is a Salt Lake City climate activist. She is a recent alumnus of the University of Utah, with a B.A. in political science. She is proud to be on the advisory board of Peaceful Uprising, a Utah-based climate action group, and volunteers with other local environmental and social justice organizations. Flora is a musician, fictionist and spoken word artist, and volunteers for KRCL, Salt Lake's progressive community radio station. She intends to pursue her graduate studies in literary non-fiction and environmental journalism. In her spare time, Flora is an insatiable reader, a music enthusiast and a loyal fan of public radio.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 11 ways to open a stuck jar lid
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 12 bizarre examples of genetic engineering
- Booboo and friends live the guinea pig high life
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy