JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Watch stately sandhill cranes try to walk on thin ice
- How often should you wash your towels?
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth