Falon French has dual bachelor degrees in English and philosophy from Purdue University. She has a strong coursework background in wildlife ecology and long-standing volunteer experience with environmental organizations. She is one of the founding members of the West Lafayette Go Greener Commission and is a longtime member of Sierra Club, Defenders of Wildlife, the Nature Conservancy and the World Wildlife Fund. Currently, she is a policy researcher and outreach associate for the Hoosier Environmental Council. In Fall 2010, she intends to pursue a master’s degree in Water Resource Policy and Management.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- How to hike with your cat
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What is freezing fog?
- Newborn orca calves make waves in Pacific Northwest
- 7 signs we are too dependent on technology
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live