Our food system is broken. Some people don't have enough of food, while others are eating too much. There's only one way to fix this problem and it starts with you and me.
Food Tank: The Food Think Tank (www.foodtank.org) is for the 7 billion people who have to eat every day. We will offer solutions and environmentally sustainable ways of alleviating hunger, obesity, and poverty by creating a network of connections and information for us to consume and share.
Food Tank is for farmers and producers, policy makers and government leaders, researchers and scientists, academics and journalists, and the funding and donor communities to collaborate on providing sustainable solutions for our most pressing environmental and social problems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What is deism?
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Is this the flag of planet Earth we'll plant on Mars?
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 92-year-old female Spitfire pilot flies again for the first time since World War II
- 11 minimalist nature photos that will leave you speechless
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux