Our food system is broken. Some people don't have enough of food, while others are eating too much. There's only one way to fix this problem and it starts with you and me.
Food Tank: The Food Think Tank (www.foodtank.org) is for the 7 billion people who have to eat every day. We will offer solutions and environmentally sustainable ways of alleviating hunger, obesity, and poverty by creating a network of connections and information for us to consume and share.
Food Tank is for farmers and producers, policy makers and government leaders, researchers and scientists, academics and journalists, and the funding and donor communities to collaborate on providing sustainable solutions for our most pressing environmental and social problems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Take a chance on these 8 thrilling suspension walkways
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- Do foods taste the same to animals as they do to us?
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods