Our food system is broken. Some people don't have enough of food, while others are eating too much. There's only one way to fix this problem and it starts with you and me.
Food Tank: The Food Think Tank (www.foodtank.org) is for the 7 billion people who have to eat every day. We will offer solutions and environmentally sustainable ways of alleviating hunger, obesity, and poverty by creating a network of connections and information for us to consume and share.
Food Tank is for farmers and producers, policy makers and government leaders, researchers and scientists, academics and journalists, and the funding and donor communities to collaborate on providing sustainable solutions for our most pressing environmental and social problems.
Food Tank's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- No roads lead to Halibut Cove
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 6 unexpected products made from hemp
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 16 clever uses for binder clips