Our food system is broken. Some people don't have enough of food, while others are eating too much. There's only one way to fix this problem and it starts with you and me.
Food Tank: The Food Think Tank (www.foodtank.org) is for the 7 billion people who have to eat every day. We will offer solutions and environmentally sustainable ways of alleviating hunger, obesity, and poverty by creating a network of connections and information for us to consume and share.
Food Tank is for farmers and producers, policy makers and government leaders, researchers and scientists, academics and journalists, and the funding and donor communities to collaborate on providing sustainable solutions for our most pressing environmental and social problems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Guns really do change the way you think
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?