Our food system is broken. Some people don't have enough of food, while others are eating too much. There's only one way to fix this problem and it starts with you and me.
Food Tank: The Food Think Tank (www.foodtank.org) is for the 7 billion people who have to eat every day. We will offer solutions and environmentally sustainable ways of alleviating hunger, obesity, and poverty by creating a network of connections and information for us to consume and share.
Food Tank is for farmers and producers, policy makers and government leaders, researchers and scientists, academics and journalists, and the funding and donor communities to collaborate on providing sustainable solutions for our most pressing environmental and social problems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 12 inspiring examples of macro flower photography
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism