Moved back to Atlanta after spending a few years in San Francisco. I am well traveled and have been fortunate enough to live and work in a dozen countries around the world and have come away with a few languages under my belt. I enjoy being creative and spend down time oil painting (Aquarius thing?). Definitely open minded and no one's ever accused me of being conservative. I stay fit by working out regularly and enjoy most sports including years in multiple martial arts styles. Love movies and keep DVD manufacturers in business. Always up for trying new restaurants in town or while traveling. I have a wonderful family and friends all over the world and always make a point to stay in touch.
I work with a great bunch of guys at two companies I'm part of, Glick Interactive and Colocube, along with the team at MNN, we all had a hand in this site. Making the world greener a little bit at a time.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- A glimpse into 1930s England through newlywed eyes
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux