Moved back to Atlanta after spending a few years in San Francisco. I am well traveled and have been fortunate enough to live and work in a dozen countries around the world and have come away with a few languages under my belt. I enjoy being creative and spend down time oil painting (Aquarius thing?). Definitely open minded and no one's ever accused me of being conservative. I stay fit by working out regularly and enjoy most sports including years in multiple martial arts styles. Love movies and keep DVD manufacturers in business. Always up for trying new restaurants in town or while traveling. I have a wonderful family and friends all over the world and always make a point to stay in touch.
I work with a great bunch of guys at two companies I'm part of, Glick Interactive and Colocube, along with the team at MNN, we all had a hand in this site. Making the world greener a little bit at a time.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 reasons to get excited about toast
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Does happiness have a scent?
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Should you cut out swearing in front of animals?
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't