Moved back to Atlanta after spending a few years in San Francisco. I am well traveled and have been fortunate enough to live and work in a dozen countries around the world and have come away with a few languages under my belt. I enjoy being creative and spend down time oil painting (Aquarius thing?). Definitely open minded and no one's ever accused me of being conservative. I stay fit by working out regularly and enjoy most sports including years in multiple martial arts styles. Love movies and keep DVD manufacturers in business. Always up for trying new restaurants in town or while traveling. I have a wonderful family and friends all over the world and always make a point to stay in touch.
I work with a great bunch of guys at two companies I'm part of, Glick Interactive and Colocube, along with the team at MNN, we all had a hand in this site. Making the world greener a little bit at a time.
fredtanzella's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- 5 honey treatments for great skin and hair
- 8 videos that prove we're not the only ones who snore
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us