Moved back to Atlanta after spending a few years in San Francisco. I am well traveled and have been fortunate enough to live and work in a dozen countries around the world and have come away with a few languages under my belt. I enjoy being creative and spend down time oil painting (Aquarius thing?). Definitely open minded and no one's ever accused me of being conservative. I stay fit by working out regularly and enjoy most sports including years in multiple martial arts styles. Love movies and keep DVD manufacturers in business. Always up for trying new restaurants in town or while traveling. I have a wonderful family and friends all over the world and always make a point to stay in touch.
I work with a great bunch of guys at two companies I'm part of, Glick Interactive and Colocube, along with the team at MNN, we all had a hand in this site. Making the world greener a little bit at a time.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why are my feet always cold?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Why does fall/autumn have 2 names?
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- Scientist will record every sound on Earth for a year
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth