I saw the article about the website in the B'ham News and it seemed like the kind of things I've always been interested in. Recycling, eating organic or as healthy as possible, gardening, canning, and being a good girl scout, leaving a place better than I found it. But in looking the site over, I don't think I am cerebral enough. I retired from a big company to take care of an invalid Mom and my 9 rescued cats but I wish you well. Smarter people than me will surely appreciate what you are doing. Best wishes!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- Do Unto Animals: The new book from Tracey Stewart that aims to help us help animals
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Happy Save the Frogs Day
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA