I saw the article about the website in the B'ham News and it seemed like the kind of things I've always been interested in. Recycling, eating organic or as healthy as possible, gardening, canning, and being a good girl scout, leaving a place better than I found it. But in looking the site over, I don't think I am cerebral enough. I retired from a big company to take care of an invalid Mom and my 9 rescued cats but I wish you well. Smarter people than me will surely appreciate what you are doing. Best wishes!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- Why everyone is talking about energy storage
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother