I saw the article about the website in the B'ham News and it seemed like the kind of things I've always been interested in. Recycling, eating organic or as healthy as possible, gardening, canning, and being a good girl scout, leaving a place better than I found it. But in looking the site over, I don't think I am cerebral enough. I retired from a big company to take care of an invalid Mom and my 9 rescued cats but I wish you well. Smarter people than me will surely appreciate what you are doing. Best wishes!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why are my feet always cold?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Why does fall/autumn have 2 names?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Do you have a bi-literate brain?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion