I saw the article about the website in the B'ham News and it seemed like the kind of things I've always been interested in. Recycling, eating organic or as healthy as possible, gardening, canning, and being a good girl scout, leaving a place better than I found it. But in looking the site over, I don't think I am cerebral enough. I retired from a big company to take care of an invalid Mom and my 9 rescued cats but I wish you well. Smarter people than me will surely appreciate what you are doing. Best wishes!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- Angel-winged halos give blind dogs a new leash on life
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- The mystery of Devil's Kettle Falls
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- How to reuse silica gel packets
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate