I saw the article about the website in the B'ham News and it seemed like the kind of things I've always been interested in. Recycling, eating organic or as healthy as possible, gardening, canning, and being a good girl scout, leaving a place better than I found it. But in looking the site over, I don't think I am cerebral enough. I retired from a big company to take care of an invalid Mom and my 9 rescued cats but I wish you well. Smarter people than me will surely appreciate what you are doing. Best wishes!
gabrielle.white's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 6 books every dog owner should read
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 12 commands every dog should know