I saw the article about the website in the B'ham News and it seemed like the kind of things I've always been interested in. Recycling, eating organic or as healthy as possible, gardening, canning, and being a good girl scout, leaving a place better than I found it. But in looking the site over, I don't think I am cerebral enough. I retired from a big company to take care of an invalid Mom and my 9 rescued cats but I wish you well. Smarter people than me will surely appreciate what you are doing. Best wishes!
gabrielle.white's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 ways to overcome emotional eating
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- 5 invasive plants to keep out of your garden
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- This herd of wild elephants enjoys a stroll through a hotel lobby
- Time-lapses reveal dazzling starscape over Grand Canyon, Monument Valley