I am a practical environmentalist; there are many different ways, techniques, processes, and activities to an environmentalist's ideals and I have researched only a fraction of the issues. Long before "going green" was a way of life, I have researched alternatives to modern lifestyles.
"Saving the World" is not on my agenda and "going green" is retro! My favorite motto's are:
"Do what you can with what you have (reduce consumption and save resources)."
"I'm not green; I am sustainable(there is a big difference)!"
"Live smart, not frivolous - conserve and preserve for our future!"
"My mother takes care of me - I like to return the favor!"
These are just a few of my many mottos and philosophies to change a wasteful lifestyle into a productive lifestyle.
gbart186's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?
- Who owns the very first Ford Mustang?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- Study: Abstaining from alcohol significantly shortens life
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother