I am a practical environmentalist; there are many different ways, techniques, processes, and activities to an environmentalist's ideals and I have researched only a fraction of the issues. Long before "going green" was a way of life, I have researched alternatives to modern lifestyles.
"Saving the World" is not on my agenda and "going green" is retro! My favorite motto's are:
"Do what you can with what you have (reduce consumption and save resources)."
"I'm not green; I am sustainable(there is a big difference)!"
"Live smart, not frivolous - conserve and preserve for our future!"
"My mother takes care of me - I like to return the favor!"
These are just a few of my many mottos and philosophies to change a wasteful lifestyle into a productive lifestyle.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 18 perfect snowflakes [Photos]
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras