I am a practical environmentalist; there are many different ways, techniques, processes, and activities to an environmentalist's ideals and I have researched only a fraction of the issues. Long before "going green" was a way of life, I have researched alternatives to modern lifestyles.
"Saving the World" is not on my agenda and "going green" is retro! My favorite motto's are:
"Do what you can with what you have (reduce consumption and save resources)."
"I'm not green; I am sustainable(there is a big difference)!"
"Live smart, not frivolous - conserve and preserve for our future!"
"My mother takes care of me - I like to return the favor!"
These are just a few of my many mottos and philosophies to change a wasteful lifestyle into a productive lifestyle.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things you can make yourself instead of buying
- 10 gorgeous U.S. waterfront campgrounds
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Kooky cartwheeling spider among bizarre new species
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- How smart are you about crows and ravens? MNN quiz
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA