Geoffrey D. Dabelko is director of the Environmental Change and Security Program (ECSP), a nonpartisan policy forum on environment, population, health, and security issues founded in 1994 at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in Washington, DC. He is also an adjunct professor at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. Geoff has held prior positions with the Council on Foreign Relations and Foreign Policy and was a lecturer at Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 46 smart uses for salt
- How do you know if your sugar is vegan?
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar