I live in bustling London forging an existence as a gardener and writer. Attempting sustainability as much as possible, I grow vegetables on my allotment, keep chickens, and try and make my gardening business as green as possible.
I run the website, www.theguidetogaygardening.com, work within the television industry as a garden expert and provide articles covering gardening, health and fitness, and running.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How to help stray animals survive the winter
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar