I live in bustling London forging an existence as a gardener and writer. Attempting sustainability as much as possible, I grow vegetables on my allotment, keep chickens, and try and make my gardening business as green as possible.
I run the website, www.theguidetogaygardening.com, work within the television industry as a garden expert and provide articles covering gardening, health and fitness, and running.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Scientists may have found link between artificial sweeteners and diabetes
- 12 recipes for coconut from breakfast to dessert
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 10 natural cough remedies