I live in bustling London forging an existence as a gardener and writer. Attempting sustainability as much as possible, I grow vegetables on my allotment, keep chickens, and try and make my gardening business as green as possible.
I run the website, www.theguidetogaygardening.com, work within the television industry as a garden expert and provide articles covering gardening, health and fitness, and running.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- Things cats do that would be weird if humans did them
- How to watch today's partial solar eclipse live
- How to pet a cat
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- This Impala runs on sewage, beer and food scraps
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux