I live in bustling London forging an existence as a gardener and writer. Attempting sustainability as much as possible, I grow vegetables on my allotment, keep chickens, and try and make my gardening business as green as possible.
I run the website, www.theguidetogaygardening.com, work within the television industry as a garden expert and provide articles covering gardening, health and fitness, and running.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Take a walk through a floating flower garden
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- How to clean brass naturally