I live in bustling London forging an existence as a gardener and writer. Attempting sustainability as much as possible, I grow vegetables on my allotment, keep chickens, and try and make my gardening business as green as possible.
I run the website, www.theguidetogaygardening.com, work within the television industry as a garden expert and provide articles covering gardening, health and fitness, and running.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 5 fun family games for Christmas