Glenn blogs about and sells Vermont photography, cool eco-friendly products and wellness at LoveEarthAlways.com. He teaches science and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Vermont. When not at the keyboard you can find Glenn running, hiking, playing on the lake or photographing wildlife and landscapes. Glenn's hope is to help create a community that is healthy, sustainable and focused on finding common ground and making the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?