Glenn blogs about and sells Vermont photography, cool eco-friendly products and wellness at LoveEarthAlways.com. He teaches science and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Vermont. When not at the keyboard you can find Glenn running, hiking, playing on the lake or photographing wildlife and landscapes. Glenn's hope is to help create a community that is healthy, sustainable and focused on finding common ground and making the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.