Glenn blogs about and sells Vermont photography, cool eco-friendly products and wellness at LoveEarthAlways.com. He teaches science and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Vermont. When not at the keyboard you can find Glenn running, hiking, playing on the lake or photographing wildlife and landscapes. Glenn's hope is to help create a community that is healthy, sustainable and focused on finding common ground and making the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Dogs versus cats: Take the quiz!
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Why living small means living happily ever after