Glenn blogs about and sells Vermont photography, cool eco-friendly products and wellness at LoveEarthAlways.com. He teaches science and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Vermont. When not at the keyboard you can find Glenn running, hiking, playing on the lake or photographing wildlife and landscapes. Glenn's hope is to help create a community that is healthy, sustainable and focused on finding common ground and making the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 5 fun family games for Christmas