Glenn blogs about and sells Vermont photography, cool eco-friendly products and wellness at LoveEarthAlways.com. He teaches science and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Vermont. When not at the keyboard you can find Glenn running, hiking, playing on the lake or photographing wildlife and landscapes. Glenn's hope is to help create a community that is healthy, sustainable and focused on finding common ground and making the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- Booboo and friends live the guinea pig high life
- 11 ways to open a stuck jar lid
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 10 health benefits of honey
- 9 interesting noises from NASA's SoundCloud stream
- Are bread crusts more nutritious?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy