Glenn blogs about and sells Vermont photography, cool eco-friendly products and wellness at LoveEarthAlways.com. He teaches science and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Vermont. When not at the keyboard you can find Glenn running, hiking, playing on the lake or photographing wildlife and landscapes. Glenn's hope is to help create a community that is healthy, sustainable and focused on finding common ground and making the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- The diet Whoopi Goldberg embraced to lose 35 pounds
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- Why is my cat peeing outside the litter box?