Glenn blogs about and sells Vermont photography, cool eco-friendly products and wellness at LoveEarthAlways.com. He teaches science and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Vermont. When not at the keyboard you can find Glenn running, hiking, playing on the lake or photographing wildlife and landscapes. Glenn's hope is to help create a community that is healthy, sustainable and focused on finding common ground and making the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Finally answered! Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion