Glenn blogs about and sells Vermont photography, cool eco-friendly products and wellness at LoveEarthAlways.com. He teaches science and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Vermont. When not at the keyboard you can find Glenn running, hiking, playing on the lake or photographing wildlife and landscapes. Glenn's hope is to help create a community that is healthy, sustainable and focused on finding common ground and making the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your sleep position says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How to give a cat a pill
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How to be a vegan just about anywhere
- Beautiful moment: 100-year-old woman sees ocean for the first time
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- Why are my feet always cold?