Glenn blogs about and sells Vermont photography, cool eco-friendly products and wellness at LoveEarthAlways.com. He teaches science and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Vermont. When not at the keyboard you can find Glenn running, hiking, playing on the lake or photographing wildlife and landscapes. Glenn's hope is to help create a community that is healthy, sustainable and focused on finding common ground and making the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 4 reasons to enjoy buying nothing
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux