Glenn blogs about and sells Vermont photography, cool eco-friendly products and wellness at LoveEarthAlways.com. He teaches science and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Vermont. When not at the keyboard you can find Glenn running, hiking, playing on the lake or photographing wildlife and landscapes. Glenn's hope is to help create a community that is healthy, sustainable and focused on finding common ground and making the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- We're all searching for a better chicken recipe
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 8 breathtaking videos captured by drones
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greenthumbed residents happily occupied
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]