Glenn blogs about and sells Vermont photography, cool eco-friendly products and wellness at LoveEarthAlways.com. He teaches science and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Vermont. When not at the keyboard you can find Glenn running, hiking, playing on the lake or photographing wildlife and landscapes. Glenn's hope is to help create a community that is healthy, sustainable and focused on finding common ground and making the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Why does fall/autumn have 2 names?
- Do you have a bi-literate brain?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 12 recipes for coconut from breakfast to dessert