Glenn blogs about and sells Vermont photography, cool eco-friendly products and wellness at LoveEarthAlways.com. He teaches science and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Vermont. When not at the keyboard you can find Glenn running, hiking, playing on the lake or photographing wildlife and landscapes. Glenn's hope is to help create a community that is healthy, sustainable and focused on finding common ground and making the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- In Rotterdam, a wind turbine that's also an apartment complex (and an observation wheel)
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 7 inspiring, badass women
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth