Glenn blogs about and sells Vermont photography, cool eco-friendly products and wellness at LoveEarthAlways.com. He teaches science and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Vermont. When not at the keyboard you can find Glenn running, hiking, playing on the lake or photographing wildlife and landscapes. Glenn's hope is to help create a community that is healthy, sustainable and focused on finding common ground and making the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- Best books of 2014 in conservation photography
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux