Glenn blogs about and sells Vermont photography, cool eco-friendly products and wellness at LoveEarthAlways.com. He teaches science and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Vermont. When not at the keyboard you can find Glenn running, hiking, playing on the lake or photographing wildlife and landscapes. Glenn's hope is to help create a community that is healthy, sustainable and focused on finding common ground and making the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bizarre-looking angler fish caught on video for first time
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How to get your child to take a nap
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra