10 Things you should know about ME:
1. I have played guitar since I was in kindergarten and I love it!
2. I love sherbet ice cream.
3. I'm very random and crazy, but I can also be serious
4. I love life and try to be optimistic at all times :)
5. I have a blog: teensfortheearth.blogspot.com
6. I am a teenage girl and I actually do care about the world. (Believe it or not, a lot of us do.)
7. I have a big + crazy family.
8. I love pretty much all types of music from Colbie Caillat to Lady Gaga to Broadway to jazzzzzzzzzz
9. My pet peeves: gay jokes, forward emails, and when people read over my shoulder.
10. I write songs
So thats me :)
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux