Ten things about me:
I have several bluebird houses.
I keep my bird feeders full at all times and everyone is welcome,even the squirrels.
Every year I plant a huge sunflower garden for the birds and for myself.
I love the smell of fresh rosemary and basil in my herb garden.
I have lavender planted along my sidewalk and intentionally brush against it every chance I get.
I enjoy photography and travel.
I never met an animal I didn't like, including snakes.
I am a wildlife rehabber.
I enjoy teaching my 2 year old grandson about nature.
I am an optimist and believe we can make a difference.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What if we could create energy the way nature does?
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 6 easy ways to save money on food
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- Watch a robot cheetah run and jump like a cat