Ten things about me:
I have several bluebird houses.
I keep my bird feeders full at all times and everyone is welcome,even the squirrels.
Every year I plant a huge sunflower garden for the birds and for myself.
I love the smell of fresh rosemary and basil in my herb garden.
I have lavender planted along my sidewalk and intentionally brush against it every chance I get.
I enjoy photography and travel.
I never met an animal I didn't like, including snakes.
I am a wildlife rehabber.
I enjoy teaching my 2 year old grandson about nature.
I am an optimist and believe we can make a difference.
hawkspirit1's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What's a humpback whale doing in the forest?
- Want to live longer? Go for a run.
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side
- Meet Ginny, the happiest dog on the Internet