Ten things about me:
I have several bluebird houses.
I keep my bird feeders full at all times and everyone is welcome,even the squirrels.
Every year I plant a huge sunflower garden for the birds and for myself.
I love the smell of fresh rosemary and basil in my herb garden.
I have lavender planted along my sidewalk and intentionally brush against it every chance I get.
I enjoy photography and travel.
I never met an animal I didn't like, including snakes.
I am a wildlife rehabber.
I enjoy teaching my 2 year old grandson about nature.
I am an optimist and believe we can make a difference.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 12 tips for kicking the refined sugar habit
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- How to survive a bear attack
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion