Ten things about me:
I have several bluebird houses.
I keep my bird feeders full at all times and everyone is welcome,even the squirrels.
Every year I plant a huge sunflower garden for the birds and for myself.
I love the smell of fresh rosemary and basil in my herb garden.
I have lavender planted along my sidewalk and intentionally brush against it every chance I get.
I enjoy photography and travel.
I never met an animal I didn't like, including snakes.
I am a wildlife rehabber.
I enjoy teaching my 2 year old grandson about nature.
I am an optimist and believe we can make a difference.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- 10 health benefits of honey
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets