No Corn Diet - Curtis Abbey
I'm a professional golfer, with a degree in Economics. I got into blogging about nutrition and gardening through my own experiences with health. My influence is strongly related to Fast Food Nation, Omnivore's Dilemma, Supersize Me and the nutrition class I took in college. I personally believe the only corn we should eat is corn on the cob or some other version of broken down kernels (like what goes into a tortilla chip). The industrial corn that is fed to most cows, and inputed into a Rube Goldberg machine that outputs all sorts of starches and emulsifiers, sugars and binders. These are dangerous processes in my opinion. I try and avoid processed corn in all its form, and I feel better for the difference.
hcurtisabbey's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 5 honey treatments for great skin and hair
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- The mystery of Devil's Kettle Falls
- Scientists achieve quantum teleportation of data with 100 percent accuracy