No Corn Diet - Curtis Abbey
I'm a professional golfer, with a degree in Economics. I got into blogging about nutrition and gardening through my own experiences with health. My influence is strongly related to Fast Food Nation, Omnivore's Dilemma, Supersize Me and the nutrition class I took in college. I personally believe the only corn we should eat is corn on the cob or some other version of broken down kernels (like what goes into a tortilla chip). The industrial corn that is fed to most cows, and inputed into a Rube Goldberg machine that outputs all sorts of starches and emulsifiers, sugars and binders. These are dangerous processes in my opinion. I try and avoid processed corn in all its form, and I feel better for the difference.
hcurtisabbey's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- World's first man-made photosynthetic 'leaf' could produce oxygen for astronauts
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cardomom and Hazelnuts: Vegan recipe
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 5 life lessons learned by working at McDonald's
- 6 ways to motivate yourself (backed by science)