Before coming to MNN, Hope Dlugozima was head of Community & Social Networking at WebMD, where she launched the Web’s largest health message board community, blogging initiative, and live chats along with WebMD’s Facebook and Twitter presence. Hope's more than 20 years of editorial experiences includes serving as community leader at iVillage, producer at Time Warner, creative director at Creative Multimedia in Portland, OR and features editor of the Prague Post in the Czech Republic. Her heroes include slow-food advocate Michael Pollan, everyone who supports local businesses with their dollars, and parents/schools who are encouraging their children to raise their voices in support of Mother Nature.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- Majestic glaciers in Alaska: Then and now
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 7 foods you can fry an egg in