Before coming to MNN, Hope Dlugozima was head of Community & Social Networking at WebMD, where she launched the Web’s largest health message board community, blogging initiative, and live chats along with WebMD’s Facebook and Twitter presence. Hope's more than 20 years of editorial experiences includes serving as community leader at iVillage, producer at Time Warner, creative director at Creative Multimedia in Portland, OR and features editor of the Prague Post in the Czech Republic. Her heroes include slow-food advocate Michael Pollan, everyone who supports local businesses with their dollars, and parents/schools who are encouraging their children to raise their voices in support of Mother Nature.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Internet emits collective 'aww' for this cat's unique face
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- Kimchi: Recipe
- Understanding types of oatmeal
- The dog poem that made Johnny Carson cry
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux