Before coming to MNN, Hope Dlugozima was head of Community & Social Networking at WebMD, where she launched the Web’s largest health message board community, blogging initiative, and live chats along with WebMD’s Facebook and Twitter presence. Hope's more than 20 years of editorial experiences includes serving as community leader at iVillage, producer at Time Warner, creative director at Creative Multimedia in Portland, OR and features editor of the Prague Post in the Czech Republic. Her heroes include slow-food advocate Michael Pollan, everyone who supports local businesses with their dollars, and parents/schools who are encouraging their children to raise their voices in support of Mother Nature.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 9 ways to redesign (and rethink) retirement
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- The best trees for urban (and suburban) yards
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Do Unto Animals: The new book from Tracey Stewart that aims to help us help animals