Before coming to MNN, Hope Dlugozima was head of Community & Social Networking at WebMD, where she launched the Web’s largest health message board community, blogging initiative, and live chats along with WebMD’s Facebook and Twitter presence. Hope's more than 20 years of editorial experiences includes serving as community leader at iVillage, producer at Time Warner, creative director at Creative Multimedia in Portland, OR and features editor of the Prague Post in the Czech Republic. Her heroes include slow-food advocate Michael Pollan, everyone who supports local businesses with their dollars, and parents/schools who are encouraging their children to raise their voices in support of Mother Nature.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 10 natural cough remedies