Before coming to MNN, Hope Dlugozima was head of Community & Social Networking at WebMD, where she launched the Web’s largest health message board community, blogging initiative, and live chats along with WebMD’s Facebook and Twitter presence. Hope's more than 20 years of editorial experiences includes serving as community leader at iVillage, producer at Time Warner, creative director at Creative Multimedia in Portland, OR and features editor of the Prague Post in the Czech Republic. Her heroes include slow-food advocate Michael Pollan, everyone who supports local businesses with their dollars, and parents/schools who are encouraging their children to raise their voices in support of Mother Nature.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 surprising things your personal care product bottles become -
- How do you get consumers to buy electric cars?
- How smart are you about crows and ravens? MNN quiz