Before coming to MNN, Hope Dlugozima was head of Community & Social Networking at WebMD, where she launched the Web’s largest health message board community, blogging initiative, and live chats along with WebMD’s Facebook and Twitter presence. Hope's more than 20 years of editorial experiences includes serving as community leader at iVillage, producer at Time Warner, creative director at Creative Multimedia in Portland, OR and features editor of the Prague Post in the Czech Republic. Her heroes include slow-food advocate Michael Pollan, everyone who supports local businesses with their dollars, and parents/schools who are encouraging their children to raise their voices in support of Mother Nature.
Hope's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 'Food Forward TV' takes food back to basics