Before coming to MNN, Hope Dlugozima was head of Community & Social Networking at WebMD, where she launched the Web’s largest health message board community, blogging initiative, and live chats along with WebMD’s Facebook and Twitter presence. Hope's more than 20 years of editorial experiences includes serving as community leader at iVillage, producer at Time Warner, creative director at Creative Multimedia in Portland, OR and features editor of the Prague Post in the Czech Republic. Her heroes include slow-food advocate Michael Pollan, everyone who supports local businesses with their dollars, and parents/schools who are encouraging their children to raise their voices in support of Mother Nature.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- Your zombie-proof log cabin has arrived
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- 10 natural cough remedies
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?