Before coming to MNN, Hope Dlugozima was head of Community & Social Networking at WebMD, where she launched the Web’s largest health message board community, blogging initiative, and live chats along with WebMD’s Facebook and Twitter presence. Hope's more than 20 years of editorial experiences includes serving as community leader at iVillage, producer at Time Warner, creative director at Creative Multimedia in Portland, OR and features editor of the Prague Post in the Czech Republic. Her heroes include slow-food advocate Michael Pollan, everyone who supports local businesses with their dollars, and parents/schools who are encouraging their children to raise their voices in support of Mother Nature.
Hope's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Quiet Treehouse: A sylvan escape that battles noise pollution
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 fruits you can grill
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- Photosynthesis photographed for the first time
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- Tips for cooling off this summer
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure