Before coming to MNN, Hope Dlugozima was head of Community & Social Networking at WebMD, where she launched the Web’s largest health message board community, blogging initiative, and live chats along with WebMD’s Facebook and Twitter presence. Hope's more than 20 years of editorial experiences includes serving as community leader at iVillage, producer at Time Warner, creative director at Creative Multimedia in Portland, OR and features editor of the Prague Post in the Czech Republic. Her heroes include slow-food advocate Michael Pollan, everyone who supports local businesses with their dollars, and parents/schools who are encouraging their children to raise their voices in support of Mother Nature.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Should you shave your dog for summer?
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 10 reasons your dog is snoring
- How olives changed the world
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet