Before coming to MNN, Hope Dlugozima was head of Community & Social Networking at WebMD, where she launched the Web’s largest health message board community, blogging initiative, and live chats along with WebMD’s Facebook and Twitter presence. Hope's more than 20 years of editorial experiences includes serving as community leader at iVillage, producer at Time Warner, creative director at Creative Multimedia in Portland, OR and features editor of the Prague Post in the Czech Republic. Her heroes include slow-food advocate Michael Pollan, everyone who supports local businesses with their dollars, and parents/schools who are encouraging their children to raise their voices in support of Mother Nature.
Hope's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Breakfast Granola Bars: Vegan Recipe
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Cinnamon-Vanilla Banana Milkshake: Vegan recipe
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- Back to school tips for teachers
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware