Before coming to MNN, Hope Dlugozima was head of Community & Social Networking at WebMD, where she launched the Web’s largest health message board community, blogging initiative, and live chats along with WebMD’s Facebook and Twitter presence. Hope's more than 20 years of editorial experiences includes serving as community leader at iVillage, producer at Time Warner, creative director at Creative Multimedia in Portland, OR and features editor of the Prague Post in the Czech Republic. Her heroes include slow-food advocate Michael Pollan, everyone who supports local businesses with their dollars, and parents/schools who are encouraging their children to raise their voices in support of Mother Nature.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- How the planets got their names
- 8 things you probably didn't know about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash