Before coming to MNN, Hope Dlugozima was head of Community & Social Networking at WebMD, where she launched the Web’s largest health message board community, blogging initiative, and live chats along with WebMD’s Facebook and Twitter presence. Hope's more than 20 years of editorial experiences includes serving as community leader at iVillage, producer at Time Warner, creative director at Creative Multimedia in Portland, OR and features editor of the Prague Post in the Czech Republic. Her heroes include slow-food advocate Michael Pollan, everyone who supports local businesses with their dollars, and parents/schools who are encouraging their children to raise their voices in support of Mother Nature.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to make overnight oats
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 17 photos of dogs enjoying a windy day
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Can you identify these trees based on their flowers?
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared