Before coming to MNN, Hope Dlugozima was head of Community & Social Networking at WebMD, where she launched the Web’s largest health message board community, blogging initiative, and live chats along with WebMD’s Facebook and Twitter presence. Hope's more than 20 years of editorial experiences includes serving as community leader at iVillage, producer at Time Warner, creative director at Creative Multimedia in Portland, OR and features editor of the Prague Post in the Czech Republic. Her heroes include slow-food advocate Michael Pollan, everyone who supports local businesses with their dollars, and parents/schools who are encouraging their children to raise their voices in support of Mother Nature.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This blind, starry-eyed owl will warm your heart
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 uses for candle stubs
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?