Dr Hemant A. Sant
Mother earth and all its aspects have been revered in east esp.India since milleneums.Mountains and Rivers have names and legends around each one of them!Team work sharing avoiding Greed and humane laws dharma has been Indian Ethos since long.Most Indians seem happy because they follow these traditions,those who seem NOT do not.!I am a Surgeon by profession and love nature and believe each one of us can change the world by beginning by SELF..''Take responsibility of your WASTES'' is my priority campaign today as Indians clean their own homes,throw wastes litter out and spoil roads and environment. Population is exploding and plastics have found uses in each moment of our Lives!Fight Disposable and take in re usable like that of the old.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- What is a circumhorizontal arc?
- Students get better grades when phones are banned
- What your sleep position says about you
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video