Dr Hemant A. Sant
Mother earth and all its aspects have been revered in east esp.India since milleneums.Mountains and Rivers have names and legends around each one of them!Team work sharing avoiding Greed and humane laws dharma has been Indian Ethos since long.Most Indians seem happy because they follow these traditions,those who seem NOT do not.!I am a Surgeon by profession and love nature and believe each one of us can change the world by beginning by SELF..''Take responsibility of your WASTES'' is my priority campaign today as Indians clean their own homes,throw wastes litter out and spoil roads and environment. Population is exploding and plastics have found uses in each moment of our Lives!Fight Disposable and take in re usable like that of the old.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- How olives changed the world
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The mystery of Devil's Kettle Falls
- The surprising reason why morning walks can help you lose weight
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- 15 houseplants to improve indoor air quality