Dr Hemant A. Sant
Mother earth and all its aspects have been revered in east esp.India since milleneums.Mountains and Rivers have names and legends around each one of them!Team work sharing avoiding Greed and humane laws dharma has been Indian Ethos since long.Most Indians seem happy because they follow these traditions,those who seem NOT do not.!I am a Surgeon by profession and love nature and believe each one of us can change the world by beginning by SELF..''Take responsibility of your WASTES'' is my priority campaign today as Indians clean their own homes,throw wastes litter out and spoil roads and environment. Population is exploding and plastics have found uses in each moment of our Lives!Fight Disposable and take in re usable like that of the old.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 habits of happy people
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Why are my feet always cold?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Your brain has a biological response to a good book
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared