Dr Hemant A. Sant
Mother earth and all its aspects have been revered in east esp.India since milleneums.Mountains and Rivers have names and legends around each one of them!Team work sharing avoiding Greed and humane laws dharma has been Indian Ethos since long.Most Indians seem happy because they follow these traditions,those who seem NOT do not.!I am a Surgeon by profession and love nature and believe each one of us can change the world by beginning by SELF..''Take responsibility of your WASTES'' is my priority campaign today as Indians clean their own homes,throw wastes litter out and spoil roads and environment. Population is exploding and plastics have found uses in each moment of our Lives!Fight Disposable and take in re usable like that of the old.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 cooking staples that can outlast you
- Scientists may have found link between artificial sweeteners and diabetes
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- This clever container home is 'unpacked' to reveal loads more living space
- What's a humpback whale doing in the forest?
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion