Dr Hemant A. Sant
Mother earth and all its aspects have been revered in east esp.India since milleneums.Mountains and Rivers have names and legends around each one of them!Team work sharing avoiding Greed and humane laws dharma has been Indian Ethos since long.Most Indians seem happy because they follow these traditions,those who seem NOT do not.!I am a Surgeon by profession and love nature and believe each one of us can change the world by beginning by SELF..''Take responsibility of your WASTES'' is my priority campaign today as Indians clean their own homes,throw wastes litter out and spoil roads and environment. Population is exploding and plastics have found uses in each moment of our Lives!Fight Disposable and take in re usable like that of the old.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 false facts most people think are true
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- 21 reasons why forests are important