Helen Jupiter is a freelance writer who has written for Readymade Magazine and Jewcy.com, among others. She is passionate about plant-based living, vegetable gardening, and animal rescue. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, son, and two Australian Cattle Dogs.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 Valentine's Day gift ideas for school
- Guns really do change the way you think
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases