Hannah Morris is an environmental sustainability and creative writing student at Western Kentucky University. She’s a world traveler with a penchant for poetry, folk music and cooking wholesome food. She's currently helping to get the new organic farm on WKU's campus off the ground and into bellies! Hannah has studied environmental sustainability in Costa Rica and visited some of the worst environmentally degraded lands in China. Currently, she's focused on battling the devastating mountain top removal that's going on in her very own state. Look for her in the mountains, picking a guitar with her eyes closed, smile wide, and feet bare.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Million-mummy cemetery unearthed in Egypt
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- Arctic is heating up twice as quickly as rest of world
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- We're all searching for a better chicken recipe
- 'Smart' bicycle has radar, vibrates when it senses obstacles