Hannah Morris is an environmental sustainability and creative writing student at Western Kentucky University. She’s a world traveler with a penchant for poetry, folk music and cooking wholesome food. She's currently helping to get the new organic farm on WKU's campus off the ground and into bellies! Hannah has studied environmental sustainability in Costa Rica and visited some of the worst environmentally degraded lands in China. Currently, she's focused on battling the devastating mountain top removal that's going on in her very own state. Look for her in the mountains, picking a guitar with her eyes closed, smile wide, and feet bare.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- Madagascar's panther chameleon is really 11 separate species
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Egg-shaped hideaway gives whole new meaning to 'escape pod'
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- 7 fictional languages from literature and film that you can learn