Hannah Morris is an environmental sustainability and creative writing student at Western Kentucky University. She’s a world traveler with a penchant for poetry, folk music and cooking wholesome food. She's currently helping to get the new organic farm on WKU's campus off the ground and into bellies! Hannah has studied environmental sustainability in Costa Rica and visited some of the worst environmentally degraded lands in China. Currently, she's focused on battling the devastating mountain top removal that's going on in her very own state. Look for her in the mountains, picking a guitar with her eyes closed, smile wide, and feet bare.
Hannah's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 uses for eggshells
- Spirit of Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden' lives on at state park
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar