Hannah Morris is an environmental sustainability and creative writing student at Western Kentucky University. She’s a world traveler with a penchant for poetry, folk music and cooking wholesome food. She's currently helping to get the new organic farm on WKU's campus off the ground and into bellies! Hannah has studied environmental sustainability in Costa Rica and visited some of the worst environmentally degraded lands in China. Currently, she's focused on battling the devastating mountain top removal that's going on in her very own state. Look for her in the mountains, picking a guitar with her eyes closed, smile wide, and feet bare.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth