Hannah Morris is an environmental sustainability and creative writing student at Western Kentucky University. She’s a world traveler with a penchant for poetry, folk music and cooking wholesome food. She's currently helping to get the new organic farm on WKU's campus off the ground and into bellies! Hannah has studied environmental sustainability in Costa Rica and visited some of the worst environmentally degraded lands in China. Currently, she's focused on battling the devastating mountain top removal that's going on in her very own state. Look for her in the mountains, picking a guitar with her eyes closed, smile wide, and feet bare.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How to give a cat a pill
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why are some people colder than others?
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- Celebs embrace the power of silence for new Ebola PSA
- The benefits of quitting smoking and 5 natural ways to kick the habit
- 10 tear-jerking reunions between soldiers and their dogs
- 3-D-printed hearts help surgeons save babies' lives