Hannah Morris is an environmental sustainability and creative writing student at Western Kentucky University. She’s a world traveler with a penchant for poetry, folk music and cooking wholesome food. She's currently helping to get the new organic farm on WKU's campus off the ground and into bellies! Hannah has studied environmental sustainability in Costa Rica and visited some of the worst environmentally degraded lands in China. Currently, she's focused on battling the devastating mountain top removal that's going on in her very own state. Look for her in the mountains, picking a guitar with her eyes closed, smile wide, and feet bare.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Real-life cookie monsters steal Girl Scout cookies
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- How to stop (some) drones from flying over your house
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother