Hannah Morris is an environmental sustainability and creative writing student at Western Kentucky University. She’s a world traveler with a penchant for poetry, folk music and cooking wholesome food. She's currently helping to get the new organic farm on WKU's campus off the ground and into bellies! Hannah has studied environmental sustainability in Costa Rica and visited some of the worst environmentally degraded lands in China. Currently, she's focused on battling the devastating mountain top removal that's going on in her very own state. Look for her in the mountains, picking a guitar with her eyes closed, smile wide, and feet bare.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth