Hannah Morris is an environmental sustainability and creative writing student at Western Kentucky University. She’s a world traveler with a penchant for poetry, folk music and cooking wholesome food. She's currently helping to get the new organic farm on WKU's campus off the ground and into bellies! Hannah has studied environmental sustainability in Costa Rica and visited some of the worst environmentally degraded lands in China. Currently, she's focused on battling the devastating mountain top removal that's going on in her very own state. Look for her in the mountains, picking a guitar with her eyes closed, smile wide, and feet bare.
Hannah's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- 7 cheap and easy vegetarian meals
- Uncannily simple: Food preservation for mere mortals
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- 8 of the cutest toxic caterpillars
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good