Hannah Morris is an environmental sustainability and creative writing student at Western Kentucky University. She’s a world traveler with a penchant for poetry, folk music and cooking wholesome food. She's currently helping to get the new organic farm on WKU's campus off the ground and into bellies! Hannah has studied environmental sustainability in Costa Rica and visited some of the worst environmentally degraded lands in China. Currently, she's focused on battling the devastating mountain top removal that's going on in her very own state. Look for her in the mountains, picking a guitar with her eyes closed, smile wide, and feet bare.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- What is deism?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Is this the flag of planet Earth we'll plant on Mars?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 banned books that everyone should read