Hannah Morris is an environmental sustainability and creative writing student at Western Kentucky University. She’s a world traveler with a penchant for poetry, folk music and cooking wholesome food. She's currently helping to get the new organic farm on WKU's campus off the ground and into bellies! Hannah has studied environmental sustainability in Costa Rica and visited some of the worst environmentally degraded lands in China. Currently, she's focused on battling the devastating mountain top removal that's going on in her very own state. Look for her in the mountains, picking a guitar with her eyes closed, smile wide, and feet bare.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 22 surprising uses for turmeric
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey