Hannah Morris is an environmental sustainability and creative writing student at Western Kentucky University. She’s a world traveler with a penchant for poetry, folk music and cooking wholesome food. She's currently helping to get the new organic farm on WKU's campus off the ground and into bellies! Hannah has studied environmental sustainability in Costa Rica and visited some of the worst environmentally degraded lands in China. Currently, she's focused on battling the devastating mountain top removal that's going on in her very own state. Look for her in the mountains, picking a guitar with her eyes closed, smile wide, and feet bare.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What your sleep position says about you
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- Conceptual photographer pays homage to the mysterious work of Costica Acsinte