Hannah Morris is an environmental sustainability and creative writing student at Western Kentucky University. She’s a world traveler with a penchant for poetry, folk music and cooking wholesome food. She's currently helping to get the new organic farm on WKU's campus off the ground and into bellies! Hannah has studied environmental sustainability in Costa Rica and visited some of the worst environmentally degraded lands in China. Currently, she's focused on battling the devastating mountain top removal that's going on in her very own state. Look for her in the mountains, picking a guitar with her eyes closed, smile wide, and feet bare.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What your blood type says about you
- 12 inspiring examples of macro flower photography
- Man reunited with dog a decade later
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Fish food: 15 marine animals named by hungry biologists
- 25 of the cutest bat species