Hannah Morris is an environmental sustainability and creative writing student at Western Kentucky University. She’s a world traveler with a penchant for poetry, folk music and cooking wholesome food. She's currently helping to get the new organic farm on WKU's campus off the ground and into bellies! Hannah has studied environmental sustainability in Costa Rica and visited some of the worst environmentally degraded lands in China. Currently, she's focused on battling the devastating mountain top removal that's going on in her very own state. Look for her in the mountains, picking a guitar with her eyes closed, smile wide, and feet bare.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Where do urban foxes and coyotes live?
- What your blood type says about you
- How to survive a bear attack