Hannah Morris is an environmental sustainability and creative writing student at Western Kentucky University. She’s a world traveler with a penchant for poetry, folk music and cooking wholesome food. She's currently helping to get the new organic farm on WKU's campus off the ground and into bellies! Hannah has studied environmental sustainability in Costa Rica and visited some of the worst environmentally degraded lands in China. Currently, she's focused on battling the devastating mountain top removal that's going on in her very own state. Look for her in the mountains, picking a guitar with her eyes closed, smile wide, and feet bare.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.