I'm mostly vegan; I won't refuse/complain about other things if offered - within certain limits.
I love blueberries and pineapple.
I like hemp seeds.
I adore the view from high vantage points and hills.
I enjoy being abroad, and never miss "home".
I'm a keen runner.
I'm learning Japanese.
I detest stale air, ie. in public transport vehicles.
I view people who consume chicken pieces, spare ribs and whatnot as foul.
I believe that actions, not what appears or is claimed, is truly significant.
- I am going to do a chemical/toxin audit of my home
- I will actually use my reusable bags
- I will eat more meals at home
- I will get my kids (and myself!) outside more this year
- I will make my home more energy-efficient
- I will read three environmentally themed books this year
- I will recycle my old electronics & not throw them away before I buy any new gadgets
- I will support my local and green businesses this year
- I will walk one place each week instead of driving there