I am the co-founder of http://BeBrainFit.com where I teach how to keep your mind sharp and your brain fit for the rest of your life. I hold a BA in biology from University of South Florida and currently live in Arizona. I have taught and written about natural health topics for over 20 years. Teaching others about healthy living is my passion! Please visit me at BeBrainFit.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?