JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 5 surprisingly decadent no-refined-sugar dessert recipes
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- First body transplant could be possible in 2 years, says doctor
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists