JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- What your blood type says about you
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun