I love Mother Earth and all of her creations, although not particular thrilled with cockroaches, spiders, and a few other creepy crawly things.. haha I am an avid rock/sea shell collector, love walking thru a wooded area that has been untouched by humans, giving back to nature as often as I can. Green/organic gardening veggie as well as perennial gardening. Always looking for ways I can help recycle/reuse products and educate others about reduce/reuse/recycle. I am a single 51 year (young) woman that is looking for my partner in life and love. Fun,attractive, sensual, energetic, and open minded, passionate...looking for the same.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 Valentine's Day gift ideas for school
- Guns really do change the way you think
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases