I love Mother Earth and all of her creations, although not particular thrilled with cockroaches, spiders, and a few other creepy crawly things.. haha I am an avid rock/sea shell collector, love walking thru a wooded area that has been untouched by humans, giving back to nature as often as I can. Green/organic gardening veggie as well as perennial gardening. Always looking for ways I can help recycle/reuse products and educate others about reduce/reuse/recycle. I am a single 51 year (young) woman that is looking for my partner in life and love. Fun,attractive, sensual, energetic, and open minded, passionate...looking for the same.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen