I love Mother Earth and all of her creations, although not particular thrilled with cockroaches, spiders, and a few other creepy crawly things.. haha I am an avid rock/sea shell collector, love walking thru a wooded area that has been untouched by humans, giving back to nature as often as I can. Green/organic gardening veggie as well as perennial gardening. Always looking for ways I can help recycle/reuse products and educate others about reduce/reuse/recycle. I am a single 51 year (young) woman that is looking for my partner in life and love. Fun,attractive, sensual, energetic, and open minded, passionate...looking for the same.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Dog-friendly beaches: Coastal canines
- Why is my cat peeing outside the litter box?
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- Can you make yourself smarter?
- When are you supposed to tip?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?