I love Mother Earth and all of her creations, although not particular thrilled with cockroaches, spiders, and a few other creepy crawly things.. haha I am an avid rock/sea shell collector, love walking thru a wooded area that has been untouched by humans, giving back to nature as often as I can. Green/organic gardening veggie as well as perennial gardening. Always looking for ways I can help recycle/reuse products and educate others about reduce/reuse/recycle. I am a single 51 year (young) woman that is looking for my partner in life and love. Fun,attractive, sensual, energetic, and open minded, passionate...looking for the same.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The best workouts for your body shape
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- Dancers add imagination in unexpected places
- 8 habits of happy people
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50