I love Mother Earth and all of her creations, although not particular thrilled with cockroaches, spiders, and a few other creepy crawly things.. haha I am an avid rock/sea shell collector, love walking thru a wooded area that has been untouched by humans, giving back to nature as often as I can. Green/organic gardening veggie as well as perennial gardening. Always looking for ways I can help recycle/reuse products and educate others about reduce/reuse/recycle. I am a single 51 year (young) woman that is looking for my partner in life and love. Fun,attractive, sensual, energetic, and open minded, passionate...looking for the same.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Judge says banned service dog can go back to school
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)