Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This blind, starry-eyed owl will warm your heart
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 uses for candle stubs
- 13 'How did you get that?' wildlife photos from Tin Man Lee
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Meet Honey Bee, the blind rescue cat that loves to hike