Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Charming animation aims to save British hedgehogs