Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What is freezing fog?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- Baobab: The 'superfood' that saves lives
- 7 inspiring, badass women
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.