Jamie Kaiser is an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is pursuing a B.S. in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. He is currently working as an intern for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness.
Kaiser's interests are environmental policy, organic consumerism and gardening, and water resources. His passions are canoeing, kayaking, and MN Twins baseball. He is a member of the National Guard and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He lives in Watertown, MN with his wife and two young sons. They are expecting another child this fall.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 18 perfect snowflakes [Photos]
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]